The WONDER WORKSHOP
with Brad Montague
Individual Ticket Rate
Bring A Friend Rate
(For groups of two or more)
STORY Gatherings presents The WONDER WORKSHOP with Brad Montague
Brad is the creative genius behind the viral sensation, Kid President, as featured on Rainn Wilson's SoulPancake. Brad is a writer, director, and father who is on a mission to make media and experiences that are full of wisdom, wonder, and whimsy.
Join STORY for a full, one-day workshop with Brad where you will learn how to:
- Create work that connects with an audience and with your core values.
- Build a community around the story you are telling.
- Overcome creative fatigue, writer’s block, and other obstacles keeping you from filling the world with your art.
- Take an idea from your head to page/screen/stage and directly to hearts.
- Find other creative joy rebels like yourself, eager to collaborate and make the world more awesome with you.
You’ll leave with:
- A refreshed perspective on why your creative work matters.
- Daily action items to keep your creative projects on track.
- A renewed motivation to start all of those ideas that you have.
- Tangible tools that can be applied to your work and life.
- New STORY Gathering friends to cheer you on in your journey.
- And so much more!
Brad is not only an amazing communicator or an authentic spirit, he brings practical content that simplifies life in our complicated culture. The moment he opens his mouth everyone is listening. He will make you laugh, cry and instantly want to rewind what you just heard and hear it over and over again. His wisdom has changed the way I see the world and our community will forever be impacted by the touch of his humble nature. I could not recommend a greater person to anyone for anything - he is that rare gift that is always remembered and will never be replaced."
- Jeff Shinabarger, Founder of Plywood Presents
I am coming away from STORY more energized and excited about my own work than I have been in years. I can honestly say STORY has changed my outlook on life and art."
- STORY Event Attendee
I don't have the words to express enough gratitude for all the love and energy and effort poured into making STORY as meaningful and inspiring and impactful as it was.