If you haven’t started shopping for Christmas gifts yet, you probably should. Shopping can be overwhelming, so we comprised a list of our favorite gifts for artists and storytellers. And if you want to send us a few of these to the STORY HQ, we won’t mind one bit.
1) Aqua Notes – Because all of the best ideas happen in the shower. This waterproof notepad will allow your storyteller to remember the ideas that they come up with during the most creative ten minutes of their day.
2) Paint Water Mugs – Have a painter in your life? These mugs are a fun gift for anyone who spends a lot of time in an art studio.
3) A Giving Key – If you haven’t heard of this incredible company yet, check out our podcast with their president, Brit Gilmore. While everything that they make is awesome, they are inspirational, and may provide the creative in your life with the spark that they need to work on their next project.
4) The Writer’s Toolbox – Sometimes they just need some help to get started. This toolbox is filled with writing prompts, creative exercises, and palettes to inspire unexpected plot twists. The perfect gift for the writer in your life.
5) STORY 2018 Tickets – Last, but definitely not least. This is without a doubt the best way to spark inspiration in a storyteller’s life and work. We promise that these two days will be inspiring, challenging, and a pivotal time for them. It’s the gift that keeps on giving! And if you purchase before January 5th, you can use our STORY 2018 Payment Plan where you can snag a seat for only $99 down. Don’t wait!